An End Time For Gonorrhea
What is Gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea is an infection caused by a sexually transmitted bacterium (Neisseria gonorrhoeae) that can infect both males and females during sexual intercourse which include oral, anal or vaginal intercourse. Gonorrhea is most commonly spread during sex.
It tends to infect warm, moist areas of the body, including the:
- urethra (the tube that drains urine from the urinary bladder)
- female reproductive tract (the fallopian tubes, cervix, and uterus).
Symptoms of Gonorrhea
Symptoms usually occur within two to 14 days after exposure. However, some people infected with gonorrhea never develop noticeable symptoms. It’s important to remember that a person with gonorrhea who doesn’t have symptoms, also called a nonsymptomatic carrier, is still contagious. The person is more likely to spread the infection to other partners when they don’t have noticeable symptoms.
Symptoms in men
Men may not develop noticeable symptoms for several weeks. Some men may never develop symptoms. Typically, the infection begins to show symptoms a week after its transmission. The first noticeable symptom in men is often a burning or painful sensation during urination. As it progresses, other symptoms may include:
- greater frequency or urgency of urination
- a pus-like discharge (or drip) from the penis (white, yellow, beige, or greenish)
- swelling or redness at the opening of the penis.
- swelling or pain in the testicles
- a persistent sore throat.
Symptoms in women
Many women don’t develop any overt symptoms of gonorrhea. When women do develop symptoms, they tend to be mild or similar to other infections, making them more difficult to identify. Gonorrhea infections can appear much like common vaginal yeast or bacterial infections.
- discharge from the vagina (watery, creamy, or slightly green)
- pain or burning sensation while urinating
- the need to urinate more frequently
- heavier periods or spotting
- a sore throat
- pain upon engaging in sexual intercourse
- sharp pain in the lower abdomen
Are You or Any of Your Loved One Experiencing or Suffering From The Above Signs and Symptoms?
If YES, Please Pay Attention To This...
It's Time To Finally Have A Smile On Your Face
A Natural Herbal Treatment that completely ends Gonorrhea has arrived...
LION CLAW HERBS
These indications are not intended to replace a doctor’s prescription.
- Get 3 Lime Orange (We can get/provide it for you if you can't have access to it).
- Cut and squeeze out Lime water inside a cup/bowel.
- Open 1 bottle of LION CLAW HERBS and pour inside the cup.
- Put a half cup of Water inside the cup and turn with a spoon.
- Close and Keep till tomorrow morning.
- By tomorrow morning, turn the water in the cup and filter it.
- Remove the chaff and drink only the water before eating.
- On the 7th day again, repeat the same method applied above and say goodbye to Gonorrhea.