The Nightmare called STAPH AUREUS
Do you know that a Simple toilet Infection can generate to STDs which is Sexually Transmitted Diseases? Do you know that any infection that is not well treated can cause a lot of damages to human's life? Do you know that Staphylococcus Aureus as stubborn bacteria has rendered many marriages childless and consequently leads to separation and divorce? Do you know that so many people both married men and women who are not aware of this bacteria always go from one pastor to another for prayer because of the movements around their body and the disturbing sound or noise coming out of their stomach without looking for the best solution for their problem? Do you know that infections caused by staph aureus bacteria can cause Infertility both in men and women, miscarriage, madness and even death? Because the more the infection lives in the body the more it destroys the body system.
Before we go further, let me list out four most common reasons for infection/bacteria recurrence in human body.
- Taking the incorrect medication
- Taking medication incorrectly
- Forgetting to make sure your partner gets treated
- Being exposed to a new STD/bacteria
At this juncture, let us throw more light on one of the high ranked stubborn bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus.
What is Staphylococcus aureus?
Staphylococcus aureus is a gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin.
Staphylococcus aureus is a very complex and most problematic bacteria apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection. It destroys the immune system thereby leading to numerous damages and symptoms in the human body. Seriously, about 45 to 65 percent of people are carrying Staphylococcus aureus. Getting infected with staphylococcus aureus bacteria is quite easy but getting rid of it is not.
Effects of staph aureus
- It attacks the lung leading to staphylococcus pneumonia.
- It leads to brain infection which results in occasional forgetfulness.
- It attacks the blood thereby leading to crawling and biting sensations on the skin.
- It attacks the bones, the muscles, and joints leading to general body weakness, muscular and joint pains and spasm.
- It attacks the ovary and the womb thereby leading to tubal blockage and female infertility.
- It leads to hormonal imbalances thereby leading to a change in the menstrual cycle, scanty menses, or even no menses at all.
- It affects the sperm motility thereby leading to low sperm count and male infertility.
Symptoms of staph aureus
- Itchiness in private parts
- Stomach noise
- Skin Rashes
- Frequent Urinating
- Hotness of the body always
- Headache and malaria/typhoid
- Waist pain, joint pains, back pain, and bone marrow pains
- Frequent sweating
- Light boil
- Moving sensation around the body
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Loss of sexual urge
- Zero or low sperm count
- Watery sperm
- Blockage of woman fallopian tube
- Premature ejaculation
- Lack of ovulation
- Infertility men
- Infertility in women
- Purse from men manhood
- Internal heat
- Rumbling within the stomach
- Some worm-like movement within the body
- Dark and watery menstruation
- Inability to go more than one round during sex
- Hotness of the womb
- Scanty and irregular menstruation
- Wet nipple
- Serious, sweet and uncontrollable itching and scratching in the genitals (vulva)
- Some kind of numbness in your joints, limbs, and fingers when you wake up from sleep in the morning
- Weak Erection
- Lack of sexual desires among married couple
- Penile and vaginal discharges
- Irritations in the male and female organ
- Lack of ovulation
- Unbalanced hormone
- Irregular menstruation and at times miscarriages if at all there is conception
What is MRSA?
MRSA means methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus. It is a bacterium that causes infections in different parts of the body. It’s tougher and harder to treat than most strains of Staphylococcus aureus because it’s resistant to some commonly used antibiotics. It is sometimes called a “superbug”.
The bacteria are experts at adapting to the drugs used to kill them, so when a course of antibiotics fails or isn’t completed, these bugs can come back with a vengeance.
MRSA infections are common among people who have weak immune systems and are in hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care centers.
How to track down staph aureus
Staphylococcus Aureus can be track-down (search & find) through various Laboratory test which is done through Culture, such as:
BLOOD CULTURE: the test helps to detect infections spreading through the blood stream.
URINE ANALYSIS: is used to detect urinary tract infections. Urinalysis involves checking the appearance, concentration and content of urine.
STOOL CULTURE: is used to detects and identifies bacteria that cause infections of the lower digestive tract.
URETHRAL SWAB: Urethral discharge culture is used to identify infections in the urethra or genital tract.
HIGH VAGINA SWAB (HVS): High Vaginal Swab is a technique used to obtain a sample of discharge from the vagina. This is then sent for microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
High Vagina Swab Test
SEMEN CULTURE: is the laboratory testing of a semen sample. The test aims at detecting potential pathogen micro-organisms that may cause infection of the male genitourinary tract.
SEMEN ANALYSIS: is a test that measures the quantity and quality of the fluid released during ejaculation. It evaluates both the liquid portion called semen or seminal fluid, and the microscopic moving cells called sperm.
Things to avoid when treating staph aureus infection
- Avoid sexual intercourse within the few weeks you are treating bacteria infection such as Staphylococcus aureus etc Why? Because when you have sexual intercourse or when sperm or vaginal secretion ( in case of women) comes out of your body, the micro-organism will reproduce and multiply under the condition and that is exactly why it seems that the bacteria such as Staph aureus is not going or stubborn.
- Avoid sugary foods such as Honey, Mineral drinks, Bananas, Ripe Plantain, Sweet, Bournvita, Pineapple, etc Why? Because bacteria like Staph Aureus grows well in anything that is sugary.
- Avoid Coconut and coconut water, Bitter kola, Cashew nuts, Fried groundnut.