STAPHYLOCOCCUS INFECTION (STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS)
Staphylococcus aureus is a gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin. Staphylococcus aureus is the most widespread infection in Nigeria according to statistics. It is a very complex disease and most problematic infection apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection. Staphylococcus aureus destroys the immune system thereby leading to numerous damages and symptoms in the human body. About 45 to 65 percent of people are carrying Staphylococcus aureus. Getting infected with staphylococcus is quite easy but getting rid of it is not. This infection can be difficult to cure but luckily a proven solution can be found here.
EFFECTS OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
- It attacks the lung leading to staphylococcus pneumonia which eventually results in difficult breathing and cough condition.
- Staph also leads to meningitis, which is called brain infection leading to brain access and occasional forgetfulness.
- Staphylococcus attacks the blood thereby leading to crawling and biting sensations on the skin.
- Staph attacks the bones, the muscles, and joints leading to general body weakness, muscular and joint pains and spasm.
- Staphylococcus also attacks the ovary, the womb and at times leading to tubal blockage, and therefore leads to female infertility.
- Certain Medical analysts believe that this infection and other categories of infection could lead to hormonal imbalances thereby leading to a change in the menstrual cycle, scanty menses, and amenorrhea where there are no menses at all.
- Analysts believe that staphylococcus affects the sperm motility and viscosity thereby leading to low sperm count or no ejaculation of spermatozoa at all and therefore leads to male infertility.
What is MRSA?
MRSA means Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. It is a bacterium that causes infections in different parts of the body. It’s tougher/harder to treat than most strains of Staphylococcus aureus because it’s resistant to some commonly used antibiotics. It is sometimes called a “superbug.”
Itchiness in private parts,
Hotness of the body always,
Headache and malaria/typhoid,
Waist pain, joint pains, back pain and bone marrow pains,
Moving sensation round the body,
Painful sexual intercourse,
Loss of sexual urge,
Zero sperm count,
Blockage of woman fallopian tube,
Lack of ovulation,
Infertility both men and women,
Purse from men manhood (penis),
Rumbling within the stomach,
Some worm-like movement within your body.
Dark and watery menstruation,
Inability to go more than one round during sex.
Hotness of the womb.
Scanty and irregular menstruation,
Serious, sweet and uncontrollable itching and scratching in the genitals (vulva).
Some kind of numbness in your joints, limbs, and fingers when you wake up from sleep in the morning.
Low sperm count,
Lack of sexual desires among married couple,
Penile and vaginal discharges,
Irritations in the male and female organ,
Lack of ovulation,
Irregular menstruation and at times miscarriages if at all there is conception.
At this point, let me introduce you to “LION Action herbs and Super flusher“:
Effective Natural Herbal Treatment to Completely Flush off Drug-resistant Staphylococcus Infection, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Toilet Infections From Your Body System …without Any Possible Comeback Ever Again!
“100% Natural” with no side effect.