STDs: The meaning, method of operations and cure
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STDs) or SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIs)
What are STDs?
STDs means Sexually transmitted diseases. STDs are infections that are passed from one person to another during vaginal, anal and oral sex. STDs can be gotten through casual or unprotected sexual intercourse or through the public toilet (especially water closet i.e WC). When an infected person passes out faeces or urine in this water closet and some of the infection discharged by the victim touches the seat (porcelain bowl), when another person defecates in the same water closet and his penis touches the infections it will immediately swim in and cause the infection to start. In the case of women when they sit to defecate the infection can touch any part of their laps or buttocks, from there it might swim into the vagina or anus and cause the infection to start. Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) can also be called sexually transmitted infections (STI) or venereal diseases (VD). They manifest in the body of an infected person in form of worms and other symptoms. These infections can be difficult to cure but luckily a proven solution can be found here...
Sexually transmitted diseases are infective diseases, which means that semen, blood, and other body fluids that are coming from people with STD are highly contagious. They can affect men and women of all backgrounds and economic levels, which means that no one is really safe. Click Here for Solution to all Kinds of Infection that can affect anyone.
Any infection that is not well treated can cause a lot of damages to human’s life, it can leads to HIV, infertility, even death because the more the infection lives in the body the more it destroys your body system.
SYMPTOMS OF STDs:
- Painful Urination
- Lower Abdominal Pain
- Thick, cloudy or bloody discharge from the penis or vagina.
- Pain or burning sensation when urinating.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding or bleeding between periods.
- Strong vaginal odor.
- Vaginal itching.
- Itching or irritation inside the penis.
- Anal itching.
- Painful, swollen testicles.
The Effects of STDs:
- STDs can spread to the tubes that hold sperm (the epididymis), causing pain and swelling. This inflammatory condition is known as epididymitis and can affect fertility if left untreated.
- Untreated Stds can spread to the womb, ovaries or fallopian tube, leading to a condition called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). This can lead to infertility.
- If you’re pregnant with the infection and haven’t had chlamydia treatment, you can pass the infection to your baby. This can lead to babies developing infections such as conjunctivitis and pneumonia – and can cause premature birth.
- Pregnant women with untreated STD/Infection can suffer premature labor and even miscarriage. The infection can pass to the baby, causing them to be born with conjunctivitis. If the baby isn’t treated with antibiotics as soon as possible it can lead to permanent vision damage.
- STDs like gonorrhea can cause a painful infection in the prostate gland and testicles. In a small number of cases, this can lead to reduced fertility.
- Untreated STD like gonorrhea and staphylococcus aureus can spread through the bloodstream and cause dangerous infections such as septicemia in other parts of the body. Sleeplessness, heavy and traumatic waist pains, loss of weight, leaking of urine out of the penis, lack of vigour and vitality (loss of strength), hotness and movement in the body, wormlike movements and rumbling in the stomach, heart-ache (pain in the chest), Hydrocele (small swelling i.e round outgrowth containing watery fluid in the scrotum ), movement in the testis, cough, discomfort in stooling i.e constipation, headache, catarrh, painful stomach (lower abdomen), ulcer, discomfort in stooling as if suffering from acute pile, off and on boils, itching and scratching in the anus, emaciation (make thin and weak), hotness of the legs, palms, and feet, lost of memory, shortage of blood, feeling of sand in the eyes, long and narrow penis, shrinking penis, slight shaking of different part of the skin at interval and at random (movement and vibration all over the body ), slight delay before urination, eye pains, conjunctivitis (apollo), trachoma (chronic eye disease), blindness, mental problem (madness), burning sensation, serious, sweet and uncontrollable itching and scratching in the private part, tiredness, sweating profusely, quick release of sperm (premature ejaculation), weakness of penis, eye shaking or irritation, watery sperm, low sperm count, dead sperm, cut in the private part, swollen penis, Arthritis (joint pains), skin rashes and sores, yellowish, milky or colourless discharge from the penis, blood discharge, involuntary emission (unconscious discharge of semen or other fluid from the body ), flat tummy, decline in sexual libido i.e. fall or lack of sexual desire, inability to go more than one round, persistent (erectile dysfunction) abnormal erection of the penis (priapism), impotence (completely lacking in sexual power), prickly heat even in cold weather, internal body heat, pinching and biting all over the body, red spots in the private part, razor-like movement in the eyes, continuous sore mouth or oral thrush because of oral infection, continuous sore (hurting and painful when touched or used) tongue because of oral infection, mouth odour because of oral (mouth) infection, Watery and excess vaginal secretion, hotness of the womb, ceasing of menstrual period without pregnancy( amenorrhea),painful menstruation (dysmenorria), scanty and irregular menstruation, dark and watery menstruation, two days (or less) menstruation, six days (or more ) menstruation, yellowish, milky or colourless discharge from the vagina, lack of ovulation (release of egg from the ovary), fibroid and tumour, leaking of the womb, shrinking or reduced breast, breast pain (especially at the nipple),lack of sexual libido i.e. fall or lack of sexual desire (frigidity) atimes because of erectile dysfunction (weak erection) of the clitoris, serious, sweet, and uncontrollable itching and scratching in the external genitals (vulva), cut and sores in the private part (vulva), dry vagina,blocked fallopian tube (salpingitis), miscarriage of pregnancies, giving birth to a premature baby, giving birth to a stillborn baby (dead new born baby), giving birth to a baby that dies hours, days or weeks after birth, spotting between menstrual period (metrorrhagia),heavy menstruation i.e. excessive bleeding during the menstrual period (menorrhagia), bad odour from the vaginal ,wet nipple, sore (hurting and painful when touched or used) vagina or vaginal thrush, tongue-like outgrowth from one part of the vulva ( outer part of the vagina i.e. the one you see physically), swollen batholin gland, red spots in the private part, crack in the clitoris, protuberant (curving or swelling outwards) vulva (face of female private part). Some of these happen because the sexually transmitted micro-organisms always target the sexual reproductive organ i.e. testis (in male) and ovary (in female). They attack these organs weakening their activities and at extreme circumstance render them unproductive. Sexually transmitted micro-organisms attack the blood to produce biting symptoms, irritation and movement round the body. These sexually transmitted micro-organisms lives in the body mucous membranes such as vagina, rectum (near the anus), throat or hollow of the cheek. Cervical (vagina or cervix), penile (penis) or rectal (anus or rectum) gonorrhea may be contracted through sexual intercourse, while oral sex (sucking the penis or the vagina of an infected person) may lead to throat gonorrhea (infection), cervical or penal infections. Untreated gonorrhea can lead to such complications as pelvic inflammatory disease, blood poisoning, arthritis, endocarditis, meningitis, sterility and blindness in babies born of infected mothers. If syphilis is left untreated the bacteria can cause paralysis, convulsion, heart failure, insanity and even death. Mistreated infections of gonorrhea, causes staphylococcus- aureus. This sexually transmitted diseases destroys organs in the body until death if not completely cured. This worms that result from these sexually transmitted micro-organisms in women cause painful, irregular menstruation, and destroys pregnancy. You need not to be a womanizer before you get this sexual transmitted diseases, you can equally get it the day you are testing it (casual sex or unprotected sex) for the first time. Sexually transmitted micro-organisms (bacteria, virus, protozoa, yeast like fungi) work with nervous system. Pinching symptoms appears in any part of the body you voluntarily think you will have the pinching symptoms. A times the pinching symptoms occur involuntarily in any part of the body. Once you contract (catch) sexually transmitted diseases, you start to suffer from priapism i.e. persistent abnormal erection of the penis (man) or clitoris (woman) or at extreme circumstance impotency or erectile dysfunction which is the inability of a sexually mature male (female) to achieve and maintain penile (or clitoris in case of woman) erection and consequently achieve satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Moreso, this venereal or sexually transmitted diseases can be track down (search and find) through various laboratory tests. The tests we use to track them down are: Examination of the blood, examination and analysis of urine or urinalysis , examination and analysis of semen (sperm and other secretions) or seminalysis, examination and analysis of stool (faeces), urethral swab (male) and high vagina swab (female). Some of these are done by culturing. When a drug (orthodox or natural) can kill or inactivate a given sexually transmitted micro- organism it is term to be sensitive if it can’t kill or inactive it, it is term to be resistant. CD 4 count is used to measure the level of immunity (cell that fight germs in the body i.e body defense mechanism) in a person. The best drug to tackle this sexually transmitted diseases at any time is roots and herbs ie good natural medicine but it depends on how you can get experts in it because in this field we have many quacks and criminals who will extort your money and after giving you their powerless concoction (which might be harmful to body organs) leave the disease uncured. Good natural medicines are like antibiotics because they destroy and prevent the growth of bacteria or fungi without damaging the host.
Therefore, get yourself treated of STDs and any other type of infections and bacteria with our powerful and effective herbal medicine.
THINGS TO AVOID WHEN TREATING STDs and STIs
- Do not have sexual intercourse within the few weeks you are treating STDs such as Staphylococcus Aureus and Gonorrhea etc WHY? Because when you have sexual intercourse or when sperm or vaginal secretion( in case of women) comes out of your body, the sexually transmitted micro-organism will reproduce and multiply under the condition and that is exactly why it seems that the STD is not going or stubborn.
- Do not take or avoid sugary foods such as: Honey, Mineral drinks, Bananas, ripe Plantain, Sweet, bournvita, Pineapple, etc WHY? Because STDs like and grow well with this foods For example, Staphylococcus Aureus grows well in anything that is sugary.
- Avoid coconut water, and bitter cola
BELOW ARE THE LIST OF TREATMENTS WE CAN RENDER TO ALL AND SUNDRY.
For STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS: click here
For GONORRHEA: click here
For WEAK ERECTION: click here
For PREMATURE EJACULATION: click here
For Epilepsy: click here.